- The successful candidate will join the newly formed software team as an individual contributor.
- They will be responsible for: writing, verifying and maintaining the software used to support our products.
- Commonly this will be the software used by our design engineers and customers to verify, characterize and demonstrate our silicon.
- Some time will be spent as sole owner for individual projects planning, delivering and maintaining code for a new projects within an existing infrastructure.
- Some time will be spent on larger projects working within a team of programmers.
- Have experience of object-oriented computer languages and coding in C++ and Python.
- Have experience working with Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Understand software version control (e.g. git, mercurial, perforce).
- Be able available for occasional travel (pandemics permitting).
- The candidate should have at least a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Knowledge, experience or formal training in electronics is an advantage.
- Have significant testing software experience (unit tests)
- A very renowned company
- A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
- Fascinating, innovative environment in an international atmosphere
IT is and always has been our core business that laid the foundation for Hays' success. We are the biggest privately owned IT recruitment agency in Germany and offer the best jobs for every career level – whether you are interested in vacancies in agile SMEs or international DAX groups. Hays masters the entire IT job spectrum, from support to software architecture or digitalisation – thanks to our broad portfolio, we have something for everyone. In the last decades, we were able to support numerous IT experts with choosing the right path for a successful career, positioning ourselves as their lifelong partner. Our highly specialised consultants can cater to your every wish and expectation and will prepare you for interviews and contract negotiations. Give it a try and learn what the market has to offer – our services are free of charge, non-binding and discreet! We look forward to hearing from you.
My contact at Hays
Tel: +41 44 225 50 00