- Supports creation and implementation of the aseptic operator training program
- Creation and update of procedures, risk assessments, concepts
- Ensureses adherence to global company procedures and standards
- Creation of training content in the area of aseptic processing (Microbiology, Hygiene, Aseptic Behaviour, Transitional spaces, gowning procedures)
- Training of operators for the aseptic processes and manufacturing in the area (Microbiology, Hygiene, Aseptic Behaviour, Transitional spaces, gowning procedures)
- Implementation of state of the art VR technology for aseptic operator training Authority- and customer inspections
- Education University degree or university of applied sciences degree in natural sciences (e.g. Biology, Chemistry or Pharmacy)
- Experience in Quality or manufacturing in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Strong technical knowledge in the areas of sterility assurance of aseptic cleanroom facilities, their processes and equipment, and personnel to include design and use and life cycle management and cGMP compliance.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry with direct experience in sterility assurance of aseptic processing
- Extensive professional experience in leading teams with respect to aseptic cleanrooms, process, equipment, consumables, aseptic behaviors and gowning and utilities
- Demonstrated experience in quality assurance and regulatory compliance with GxP, FDA, EU and other regulatory agency guidelines.
- Experienced in reading regulations
- Demonstrated german and english skills (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated interest for technical processes
- A very renowned company
- Modern company spirit and modern working environment
- Good chances of a permanent position
- A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
With over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry as well as in biotechnology and medical engineering, we know the key contacts at companies that are recruiting for challenging jobs with real potential. The current high demand for staff has opened up exciting opportunities for dedicated experts who want to develop professionally and to further their careers. As recruitment specialists with an international network of contacts, we can offer you decisive advantages – completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of interesting job offers that match your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays
My contact person
Marc Peter Linder