- Owner responsible for day-to-day delivery of digital solutions for decentralized clinical trial operations to the satisfaction of our internal stakeholders (internal customers)
- Support digital solution evaluations and engagement with external partners
- Develop, design and execute pilot programs, as needed, to evaluate value of digital solutions
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with internal policies and procedures within service delivery scope (e.g. compliance, QA, etc.)
- Lead one or more projects or workstreams, including the development and maintenance of project charter, requirements document, timeline, and financial forecast.
- Provide solution adoption support to clinical project teams as needed.
- Lead project communication material development for multi-stakeholder management and external purpose as needed
- Experience in life science/healthcare including experience in clinical research
- Experience in clinical study execution, either in a local or global capacity
- Direct experience with digital health or other patient facing clinical trial technologies required
- Experience managing complex innovation-related projects
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements around digital health technologies in clinical trials preferred
- Experience presenting/speaking at a senior management level with a proven track record of effectively communicating complex initiatives
- Successful track record of problem-solving and navigating uncharted territory without clear precedent
- Advanced project / program management skills
- Experience in vendor engagement and collaboration highly preferred
- Strength demonstrated in strategic decision making, scenario evaluation, change management and contingency planning
- International pharma company
With over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry as well as in biotechnology and medical engineering, we know the key contacts at companies that are recruiting for challenging jobs with real potential. The current high demand for staff has opened up exciting opportunities for dedicated experts who want to develop professionally and to further their careers. As recruitment specialists with an international network of contacts, we can offer you decisive advantages – completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of interesting job offers that match your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays
Tel: +41 44 225 50 00